I have been tagged by a fellow blogger. Here are 7 things about me:
1. I don't like condiments. I always special order my food so it never contains ketchup, mayonnaise, tarter sauce, etc. My friends call me Plain Jane.
2. When I was young, I wanted to be a rock star. I even took bass guitar lessons because I was sure I was going to be in a rock band. Obviously, that didn't pan out.
3. I always wear "press-on" fingernails. I have a bad habit of biting my nails so if I have the fake ones on, I cannot bite them. I used to have them done professionally every other week but now I am on a budget.
4. Right now I have some pink hair extensions in my hair. My hair salon was doing a breast cancer fundraiser and I love pink so why not. It kind of goes with the wanting to be a rock star doesn't it?
5. I have 100 nicknames for my dog Zuko. It just kind of happens, one nickname leads to another, and I will holler one out randomly.
6. I have never lived more than 20 miles from where I grew up. I thought being a rock star would eventually allow me to live in other parts of the world.
7. I do not like other people's feet. Don't ever ask me to rub your feet, and don't touch my feet. Don't let your feet even touch my feet under a table, I totally freak out.
So there are 7 weird things about me. Now I am suppose to tag 7 other bloggers, however, I don't think I know that many so I will tag a few. Also, some of the blogs I read have already been tagged.
Oh, here is a picture of me with my pink hair. Fun isn't it?
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Posted by Cheryl at 6:58 PM